REACTION MKS is designed to provide supplemental nutrition for correction of Mg, K and S deficiencies. It helps increase plant strength and builds resistance to winter kill, drought stress and abiotic stress by supplying Mg, the central component of chlorophyll. This product has a low salt index, so it is ideal for use as a starter or side-dress product injected into the soil. This product is recommended for use on, but not limited to, vegetable and row crops, deciduous fruit and nut trees, citrus, avocados, vine and berry crops, ornamentals, turf, pasture and range grasses.
- Compatibility: This product may be applied separately or in conjunction with most other fertilizers. It is compatible with most acid based fertilizers and other plant nutrients. However, a compatibility test is recommended if the desired combination has not been previously used.
Do not mix with ammonium thiosulfate, potassium thiosulfate or other high pH or high free-ammonia products. When mixing this product with UAN 32, it is suggested to use up to one gallon of water per one gallon of UAN 32 to insure complete and thorough mixing. This product is a low pH material and should only be applied with suitable equipment.
- Application Method: This product is most effective when applied through an irrigation system or banded. Soil applications can be incorporated in liquid fertilizer or applied separately. Accurate and properly calibrated injection equipment and an irrigation system that is operated at maximum distribution uniformity will help avoid plant injury and/or product ineffectiveness. For best results, with the exception of center pivot and lateral systems, apply this product toward the end of the irrigation set. Allow sufficient time for the product to be flushed completely out of the irrigation system prior to turning off the irrigation water.
- Mixing: Add this product to a partially filled tank and slowly add the remaining water while maintaining constant agitation. Always add this product to the spray tank before adding other agricultural chemicals. To avoid potential phytotoxicity, test a small amount of solution on the intended target area to ensure plant compatibility prior to the planned application.
- Soluble Potash (K2O)—4.0%
- Magnesium (Mg)—2.1% (2.1% Complex Magnesium)
- Sulfur (S)—4.2%
Derived from: potassium magnesium sulfate complexed with amino acid